TOWN OF CRAWFORD PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE 121 Route 302 Pine Bush, NY NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the Planning Board of the Town of Crawford will hold a public hearing for site plan approval for an 8kw residential ground-mounted solar array at the property located at 520 Union School Rd., designated as 25-1-80 on the Tax Map of the Town of Crawford in the RA zoning district, owned by Vincent Savarese. Said hearing will take place on April 26, 2023, at 7:00 P.M. at 121 Route 302, Pine Bush, NY. For the Planning Board Linda Zwart, Chairman
The Town of Crawford is pleased to announce that we are in the process of transitioning our water meter reading system to a LTE Cellular endpoint system to efficiently and securely deliver meter reading data to us via a reliable cellular network. You will be able to monitor your own water use via an “App”, accessible on your phone, tablet or computer. You will also be able to set up alarms for excessive use, leaking/ dripping faucets, toilets, etc.
We are asking that you contact our Water & Sewer Department at 845-744-2515 to schedule an appointment to have your Cellular endpoint installed. Be sure to leave your name, address, account and telephone number, an employee from our contracting company, JCO will return your call to set up an appointment day and time.
March 22, 2023 IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DRINKING WATER -Pine Bush Water District Has Levels of MANGANESE Above Drinking Water Standards
Bills are sent out quarterly and the 2022 rates are as follows:
Water Rates-$7.00 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Sewer Rates-$7.00 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Water Quality Reports
2022 Water Quality Report | Download
March 1, 2021: Information About Your Water
2022 Water Main Flushing Program
2022 Water Main Flushing Program | Download
Town of Crawford Water and Sewer Policy for District Extension
1. Residents who are within the 150-foot zone will have first preference in hooking up at their expense.
2. Large-scale housing development outside the district shall not be entertained.
3. Affordable and senior housing for Town of Crawford residents shall be encouraged.
4. Expansion of the district shall be encouraged for business uses. The Town Board will establish the rates.
5. Business and residential users who join the district shall pay all costs to hook up as well as prior debt service if they previously have not paid.